According to the provisions contained in the Rule -79 of sub-rule-4 of Municipal Election Rules -2012 in the circular of Secretary, State Election Commission, Jharkhand Ranchi- 1014, dated-06.06.2014, according to the provisions contained in sub-rule-4, Pattar-Chatra / 03 Chaterra Municipal Council (class-B) The differences on the day of voting are to be accoined as follows.
- Electoral Photo Identity Card (EPIC) issued by the Election Commission of India.
- Authentic photo voter slip released by the election system.
- Driving License.
- Photo Identity Card issued by the State / Central Government, Public Sector Undertakings / Public Limited Companies to their employees.
- Photo pass book issued by banks / post offices.
- Income Tax Identification Card (PAN Card).
- Aadhar card.
- National Population Register (NPR).
- MNREGA Job Card.
- Health Insurance Smart Card issued by the Ministry of Labor
- Photographed Pension Documents.
At the time of voting the original copy of one of the documents mentioned above will be required. It is also mandatory to have the name of the voter in the voter list of that polling station. In the form of identity card, the photocopies of the above documents will not be accepted.