Route Chart Chatra
Chatra is located in the North part of the state of Jharkhand. As far as its border is concerned it is surrounded by Gaya district(Bihar) in the North , Hazaribag in the east , Palamu in west, Latehar in South-West and Ranchi District in the South.
The district is well served by a network of good roads and has been called the motorists paradise. The chief roads emanating from Chatra town are Chatra :-
- Chatra – Hunterganj – Dobhi
- Chatra – Itkhori – Chauparan
- Chatra – Bagra – Balumath – Chandwa – Kudu – Ranchi
- Chatra – Simaria -Hazaribagh
- Chatra – Tandwa -Piparwar
- Chatra – Itkhori – Hazaribagh
The site selection for aerodrome is presently under process. At present, Chatra is not connected by airway. Nearest aerodrome is Gaya (International Airport) , Ranchi and Hazaribagh.
The task of connecting Chatra with train is progressing.
Nearest railway route